Wednesday 22 April 2020

Aphmau My Street Cupcakes

This week I decided these cupcakes because a you tuber I am watching. Aphmau is a you tuber that plays minecraft. She also does prank videos and a series called My Street.  

I chose these  cupcakes as I think they are interesting. 

The Aphmau cupcake requires a few materials such as a piping bag, fondant to make a bow, purple cake batter, wrapper and icing.  The Aaron cupcake is like the Aphmau cupcake except it is different colours and it has wolf ears and tail and it’s red instead of purple.

I’m most excited about decorating the cupcakes and can’t wait to eat them.

5 comments:

  1. Good to see you are back at school and enjoying it. Well done Kahn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kahn

    YUMMO, those cupcakes look amazing. Keep cooking and mastering them so you can teach me when we are out of our bubbles.

    Tineka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kahn

    Great work with your cupcakes! I love eating cupcakes too! It is always fun to decorate them as well.
    Hope you are enjoying learning from home!
    I am sure you and your brother are having some fun at home during the lockdown! What has been your favourite thing to do at home so far?

    Talk again soon

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kahn
    YUM! those cupcakes look amazing. Keep up the baking and blogging.
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kahn, it's Karisa from T1 at Grey Main School they look really yummy i made Cupcakes recently they were pretty good. i bet you had fun doing that. But next time make sure when you take a photo but the book more in frame but, Overall it was a good post keep it up Khan. Bye

    From Karisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.